CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

day one

Yesterday I signed my contract for this upcoming school year and today I started setting up my classroom... I did SO much today! I am so thankful for all the help I got. Man, I am so lucky and blessed to have them in my life! <3

my classroom - I had boxes and boxes stored away in the corners of my classroom. i had to cover it so that they could use the classroom for summer school and so they could shampoo the carpet!



yes, i have an archaic television that doesn't even work and it takes up SO much valuable space!


my classroom looks so plain and lifeless without butcher paper/borders!



a work in progress!

i will be teaching a combination class this year - Kindergarten and 1st Grade so that's why there are two different walls.




my friends helped me make the tree, grass, leaves, branches, and EVERYTHING on this wall! I am so lucky!!!! <3

2 comments: