CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

pencil holders..

So as I came across a super cute blog peacelovelearning and she had the cutest idea for a pencil holder! :) I'm all about recycling things... so i used recyled cans and cute scrapbooking paper and transformed them into this...

* sharpen please* *ready to write*
if the students ever have a dull/broken pencil they can place it in the *sharpen please* and grab a sharp pencil from *ready to write*


i applied a layer of mod podge to seal the deal! :) i love mod podge!!



it's super inexpensive, cute, and very useful! i cannot wait to use it in my classroom! :)




2 comments:

  1. So Cute! Thanks for sharing!!!! Will use this in my classroom too!!!! Can you post where to find this mod podge? :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can find mod podge at michael's! :) I've tried searching @ target, but nada! get the MATTE finish! :)

    ReplyDelete