CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

star student

Happy 2012 fellow followers and readers! :)

Every year I try to do what is called "student of the week" and so this year I wanted the students to feel EXTRA special so I wanted to buy it on lakeshore, but realized it costs $12.95 for just one!!!


with coupons/teacher discounts from michael's!
I spent $2.00 for everything!

...................

materials needed:
sharp scissor
file folders
pen
felt (3 different colors)
glue gun
yarn
needles

--------------------

trace your letters... i traced mine backwards so the pen marks didn't show in the front ;)


you must use sharp scissors!


                                                    place your letters and see where you want to place them


glue the letters on 


cut stars out... i picked yellow


then sew the sides up! :) that's it!!!


i hope it fits the chair and i really hope my little ones LOVE it!
I can't wait to see their smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment