so before the students turn in their WRITING (or any other activity) into the basket. I ask a few volunteers to read what they wrote :)
1) not only do they get a chance to read in front of the whole class
2) practice public speaking in a safe environment
3) they get to use this cool, inexpensive microphone that echos like a real microphone!!
I wish I had REAL microphones with bass, amp, and the whole works, but this will do for now.
these things are like $1-$2 at target, walmart, dollar tree.
the students feel so special and cool :) and it never gets old!
then the entire class gives the student a HUGE round of applause and a big horray! :)
i realized that teaching is about DELIVERY... if you deliver the lesson with joy and excitement then the students will reciprocate just that. so i think it would work with upper grades. let me know how it works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment