CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 17, 2012

teacher's love notes

Aside from getting thanksgiving day cards, christmas cards, valentine's day cards, easter cards, teacher's appreciation day cards, end of the year cards, my students always manage to surprise me with the cutest "just because i felt like it" cards.

my first year of subbing/student teaching.... i received so many heartfelt cards from students I really didn't know what to do with them because I didn't have my own classroom. the kids would then ask what i did with the letter/card and i would simply tell them I took it home. which is the honest truth.

then as i got my own classroom, i've been getting little love notes here and there. some are just too cute to pass! Anyway, as I would say "thank you" to the students for taking the time to write me card... they would then ask me where i was going to put it. then it clicked!!! :)
This past year, I dedicated a small cabinet wall right behind my teacher's desk as a "teacher's love notes aka i felt like writing my teacher a note just because card" where i tape student letters/notes!

I would become an official hoarder if I had kept every single card my student gave me :P. 


What do you do with your love notes?

1 comment:

  1. I get notes and pictures too. I tape them on my desk. Usually around Christmas I have to toss some to make room for more. The students are just so sweet to give me notes and I know it makes them so proud that I hang it up.

    APril
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete