Friday, July 15, 2011
step up to writing
i spent the entire day at school for "step up to writing" program training, it's a writing program designed to help students write better. it's so sad that majority of the students in america that enter high school are writing at elementary school level. :*( some students even take elective courses to enable to pass the California high school exit exam because they can't seem to pass the "writing" portion of the exam.
I guess you can say, I am motivated to teach writing and understand the importance of it. if they don't have the right foundation in lower grades they won't be able to write sentences when they are in junior high and high school. :(
bottom line... I should come up with my own writing strategy and copyright and train others! to get a "step up to writing" person to come teach/speak at your school costs $2,500.00 for ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment